Who should attend
If you deliver on-the-job training, you will benefit from this professional approach.
About the course
Become an effective trainer: engaging at the right level and leaving an impression as well as insight and information.
- Understand key adult learning principles.
- Identify and determine training needs.
- Employ delivery skills for facilitating to small groups.
- Understand the role of preparation in training delivery.
- Identify the function of evaluation and review.
What is covered in the course?
- Identifying principles of adult learning.
- Identifying training needs.
- Delivering engaging training for the workplace.
- Tips for using tools and props during training.
- The role of evaluation and feedback.
- The process of reflection and review.
How will I benefit?
This one day workshop provides the basics in training skills for the workplace trainer. You will learn practical strategies and techniques to deliver training in a way that is meaningful and useful to participants. Develop insight into the needs of adult learners, and the common barriers and solutions which a trainer may experience during the training session.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your business will benefit from consistent and useful training which engages your employees and ensures they understand and retain the information and skills required to do their job well.
Catherine is principal of a training organisation focused on business management and staff development. She has presented throughout Australia, NZ, Norway, Canada and USA. Catherine served on the national board of AITD and as National President of AITD and she sits on the Board of her family com...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.