Who should attend
- Professionals in the tourism sector
- Governmental Decision-Makers
- Tourism Officers
About the course
nternational tourism is an important growth driver for developing economies and plays a key role in rural development and employment. However, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a drop of some 80% in global tourism, with severe consequences for tourism-related organisations. How can national and regional tourism organisations leverage this crisis into an opportunity? This course will focus on practical guidelines for optimizing the current period, promote sustainable tourism and resilience, provide the best tourist experience and develop effective business strategies. With our expert's help, you will be better prepared for the COVID19 era
- The WOW effect: improving the tourists' experience
- Enhancing tourism sustainability: from theory to practice
- Business development and innovation for a dynamic environment
- Tourism entrepreneurship: top-down and bottom-up growth strategies
- Destination resilience toolbox: learnings for the next crisis.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.