Time Management, Stress Management, Productivity & Life
Previously known as 'Productive Time And Stress Management'
Most people wasted their lives by failing to take control of their time. Eliminate bad habits, create good ones and align them with your priorities to maximise the use of your time at work and home. This blended learning and interactive experience empowers you to stop the losing cycle of setting goals and start attaining them. Loaded with humour, laughter, hacks, tips, tools and shortcuts to empower you to take control of your time, life and stress to have more fun and achieve true balance. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book Productivity: Winning in Life!
Benefits to You
Based on research done in major corporations and government sector, an average Singapore employee skives 90 minutes per day on personal minutiae and rarely has more than 20 uninterrupted minutes per day. The majority are only productive three hours per day in an 8 to 12-hour workday. This programme imbues them to double the productive hours to more than six per day. Leaving the workplace on time is also key to success and effectiveness as rest and discovery time infuse energy, creativity and zeal for work.
One participant became the top 20 performer at Prudential Singapore while another made it to the top 400 out of 400,000 IBMprofessionals. One corporate client grew its revenue by 53% per year and another by 200% per year.
· Learn to plan your work and work your plan
· Master ‘time-blocking’ skills and manage priorities
· Control or eliminate costly interruptions which create 50 per cent more mistakes and take up 50 per cent longer to complete
· Discover the time wasters in your lives and the skills to plug the holes
Uncover true satisfaction in life by taking hold of the one aspect of your life you can and MUST control to be happy… your time.
· Planning time profitably, accomplishing twice as much every day
· Discover the secret of focus, profiting from a daily focus list for clarity and purpose
· 20 keys to gain control over IM, texting, WhatsApp, social media, web, conferences, emails, phone calls and paperwork
· Capitalising on social networking, phone apps and new technology
· 5 essential steps to giving and receiving delegation
· How to say “NO!” to inconsequential and low priority requests
· STOP letting people steal your minutes, hours, days and your life!
· Eliminating worry and focusing the energy to achieve more
· 9 steps to make meetings productive and get POST meeting results
· Control interruptions: Phone, ‘drop-ins’ & ad-hoc meetings
· The 80/20 rule and leveraging on its magic
· Key secrets to deal with your bosses, customers and colleagues
· Stop ‘setting goals’ and start ACHIEVING them with the ACTS-IM System™
· The difference between Urgency vs Importance, Activity vs Productivity
· ABCDE Project Prioritisation System™ (endorsed by a former US president)
· Being punctual to propel your career and get ALL work done ON TIME
· Recapture your time! Skills and hacks to regain 80% of your priceless time
· Balancing work and home with 5 Fs’: Family, Finances, Faith, Fitness and Friends
Hacks and approaches to cope with stress, relax quickly, live healthier, and find more energy and true balance in life
Who should attend
Level 1 - Administrative & Support
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers &
Level 3 - New Managers and team leaders, organisational heads, entrepreneurs, sales and marketing people, government employees, school officials and anyone wishing to get more out of life and to get more done in the time they have available