Who should attend
This course is designed for professionals who are responsible for setting the tone for work deliverables.
About the course
Redefining time and productivity to increase balance, effectiveness and focus at work.
- Identify your professional impact during work hours.
- Learn about robust strategies to manage priorities.
- Understand ways to view time more strategically.
- Discover practical approaches to time management.
What is covered in the course?
- Clarifying time perception and work priorities.
- Improving prioritisation and redefining time.
- Changing one’s stories about time and productivity.
- Reducing work overwhelm and time pressures.
- Creating balance, resilience and focus at work.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- practical strategies to deal with the changes and challenges you may face in your role
- foundation tools and skills that you can apply right away to manage time effectively
- confidence in increasing productivity while creating more balance.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- enhanced professional capability and capacity
- improved individual and workplace productivity
- improved confidence in managing work pressures.
Sonali is the Founder and Facilitator at Equality Consulting, based out of Adelaide, SA. Her work is valued in areas of developing inclusive leaders, leveraging diversity benefits and what can help organisations create inclusive work cultures. Prior to this, Sonali worked for over fifteen years i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.