About the course
There are countless apps to help you manage time and tasks more effectively, yet managing your calendar is like a real-life game of Tetris! Although truly, no life hack, a productivity app, or trendy time management technique can help you, if you are buried in emails, meetings, and to-do lists on a daily basis.
This workshop will help you assess your approach to managing time & energy, to identify the time wasters that decrease your effectiveness, develop a system and discover another way of increasing your agility.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Focus on how you mange your time & energy, to be able to maximize both
- Understand your habits & patterns in productivity & time wasters
- Develop your action plan to improve your productivity
- Assess your own approach to managing time
- Explore new perspectives on productivity
- Learn many activities to refocus the way we look at opportunities
- Identify what isn’t important and let it go
Dr. Maureen Orey, CPLP, is a skilled facilitator and innovative leader - she is the Founder of a boutique corporate training & consulting firm founded in 2009. Her mission is simple. To help individuals and organizations to develop strong and leaders resilient. She and her team work with cor...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.