Thriving in Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Ashridge Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Drawing on Ashridge’s 20 years of experience exploring the key behaviors of international professional sportspeople, this program is interactive and challenging, helping your managers to develop approaches to optimize performance, resilience and engagement, while reducing the risks of stress and burnout.
The program focuses on three key elements:
- Psychological resilience - the ability to successfully cope with a crisis and to return to pre-crisis status quickly.
- Physiological resilience - the body's capacity to adapt to arising challenges, maintain stamina and strength in the face of demands, and recover efficiently and effectively when acutely damaged
- Organizational resilience - the ability of an organization to anticipate, prepare for, respond and adapt to incremental change and sudden disruptions in order to survive and prosper
Participants develop their own style of leadership by having greater self- awareness and being mindful of the impact their behavior has on others, equipping them with practical approaches to delivering high performance.
As a participant, you will have:
- A clear view of your well-being and the consequent ability to perform at the highest level both mentally and physically, particularly under pressure
- An assessment of your personal resilience and ability to adapt, respond, and thrive in the face of adversity, by applying a range of resources
- An increased awareness and understanding of the role of sleep on your behavior and performance in order to meet the expectation to function consistently at your best in challenging and/or stressful situations
Your leaders will have a greater selfawareness and an understanding of how to apply appropriate systems and processes to lead themselves and high-performing teams. They will return to work with a clear picture of team success and an initial plan for how to achieve continued success. Importantly, they will understand what it means to be an authentic leader and role model within an organization, with the capability to be agile and flexible in response to chang
Who should attend
Leaders who are directly responsible for delivering results at either a team or an organization level. They will be interested in increasing their own resilience in practical, pragmatic ways through an enhanced understanding of their psychological and physiological response when they are under pressure in the work environment.