Thought Leadership the Competencies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Thought Leaders are the internal organisational gurus. They are the ‘go-to’ experts. Credible, professional and influential. They have unique skills and knowledge that are required by others, and so they possess excellent communication, interpersonal, as well as powerful influencing skills. Thought Leaders continually learn and adapt to ensure that they are seen at the cutting-edge of knowledge and innovation.
This personally interactive and thought-provoking Oxford programme will provide you with advanced skills and techniques to become a prime Thought Leader in your organisation. It will guide you through the understanding and learning required to master the art. This will be conducted through highly -interactive exercises and assessments designed to develop your thinking, influencing and personal projection to maximise your Thought Leadership potential. In this rapid changing world, organisations need Thought Leaders now, more than ever.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Define Thought Leadership and the key competencies required to be a Thought Leader
- Proactively utilize your personal brand to achieve success, recognition, respect and credibility
- Utilise the primary tools to develop your self-mastery through ‘Active’ Emotional Intelligence
- Adapt strategies to promote and communicate ideas
- Develop powerful creative tools and techniques to increase your Thought Leadership expertise
- Master the art of influence, inspire and gain trust from others to develop and implement ideas
- Defining Thought Leadership, Strategic Advantages and Competencies Required
- Apply Immersive and Active Emotional Intelligence
- Understand and Apply the 7 Principle Stages Knowledge Management
- Develop fully your Creative, Innovative and Dynamic capacity
- Understanding how the mind works on Creative Problems to expand your Dynamic Creative Intuition
- Apply Personal Mastery and Influence to building your Personal Brand
- Develop the Inner Consultant and your Reputation Management
- Apply Agile Change Management Techniques to Implement Ideas
- Utilising Media and Technology in your Communication
Who should attend
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in leadership roles but will greatly benefit those of a ‘technical’ discipline – e.g. Engineering, Finance, Commercial, etc., to become experts in their field in producing more innovative and creative ideas.
It will suit all levels from:
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Identified Talent, High Potentials and Future Leaders in the Business