In today’s world of transformational change, thought leaders are organizations who have the guts to destabilise the status-quo and advocate new ways of thinking and doing. They shift paradigms and build future realities. Think of Tesla, Unilever, Lightyear or Buurtzorg - pioneering at the intersection of business and society. Convinced that new realities should and can be shaped. But also non-profit organisations or small entrepreneurs can be thought leading.
This three-day programme stretches the edges of our thinking by exploring how thought leaders go about in navigating the future. Theory and case studies are blended to explore the following topics:
- What do we mean with thought leadership in a society of change?
- How do thought leaders position themselves on the themes that matter to our future society?
- How do thought leaders disrupt ingrained ways of thinking, mobilise stakeholders, drive paradigm shifts and transformations?
- What is the proper role of communication executives in this process and how can they use the power of communication to imagine, shape and express new realities?
The Master Class is designed to help you:
- Understand what thought leadership means theoretically and practically in a world of transformational change. Furthermore, you will learn the differences between transformational change and incremental change.
- Explain the relevance and importance of thought leadership as a positioning and transformational strategy within your own organisation.
- Develop a strategy to 'grow' and 'lead' the 'thought', build trust around it and mobilise stakeholders externally and internally.
Who should attend
This Master Class is designed for corporate communication professionals in executive or managerial roles on all levels from a broad range of positions, who are specifically interested in the topic of thought leadership, for the benefit of their organisation.
The classroom comprises of a diverse group of accomplished, driven and open-minded professionals from Europe and beyond, working in various communication positions in the public and private sector, NGOs and consultancies.
Participants for this course are advised to hold at least a bachelor degree and 3+ years of working experience in the corporate communication field and related.