Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The College of Business and Economics.Full disclaimer.
This program focuses on developing the ability to take a high-level, strategic view of the organization and how an organization gains and sustains competitive advantage over the long term.
This program will begin with a framework for examining the attractiveness of industries and addressing the question of where we should compete. We next turn to the ability of the firm to develop resources and capabilities that enable it to gain competitive advantage in dynamic markets. Finally, we look to the future to develop capabilities to sustain competitive advantage in the face of disruptive changes in the business landscape.
ATTENDEES IN THIS PROGRAM WILL:
- Gain a framework for evaluating potential industries and determining where to compete
- Determine new strategic decisions based on new market analysis
- Make decisions about entry based on your organization's competitive advantage
- Draw the links between strategy formulation and implementation
- Learn to formulate and adapt new company strategic frameworks for planning
- Determine the organizational requirements of a strategy
- Develop a future-orientation to your thinking and strategic planning
Who should attend
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment.