Who should attend
- Level 1 - Administrative & Support
- Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers &
- Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to be clear and spontaneous on their speeches, may it be formal or informal.
About the course
Agile Communication for an Agile World
As busy professionals...
- How might we be more confident when sharing ideas or answering questions?
- How might we share our ideas clearly and convincingly as technical specialists or managers?
- How might we get team members to contribute their ideas and opinions in meetings?
The solution is simple. 30 Countries. 12 Languages. More than HALF A MILLION participants worldwide.
Think on Your Feet® offers 10 structures that help you visualise and organise your ideas quickly – even under pressure – for Clarity, Brevity, Impact®.
Benefits to You
You: Getting your message across, and being remembered, is important. You stand out. Organisation: It's a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation. Things get done.
- Gain confidence and become more persuasive
- Respond to difficult situations on the spot
- Get to the point and be memorable
- Deliver sensitive information
- Guide your listener’s response
- Stay in control of the conversation
- Ensure your message gets across
- Speed up exchange of ideas and information
Practice, coaching and feedback on how to:
- Explain complex information simply and clearly using Basic Structures.
- Communicate ideas persuasively with Assertive Structures.
- Manage difficult questions skillfully with Bridging Techniques.
- Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples with Support Structures. Receive a complimentary copy of the workbook worth S$150.
Roshini Ganesan is a trainer and facilitator with 17 years of experience. She trains people in business presentations, communication, customer service, NLP, EQ, positivity and leading change. She has trained in over 12 countries (including the US, Australia, China, India, Japan, Mozambique and mo...
Sharmini heads the People Potential regional office in Singapore. In the 25 years she has spent in the training industry, Sharmini has been involved in business development, strategic planning and client servicing with numerous local and multinational companies. Her prior work experience in the r...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.