Think on Your Feet ®
- You don’t have time to prepare.
- But your ideas are important.
- How to be clear, brief and memorable?
- Think on Your Feet means less time, more impact. And on the rare occasions you have time, the same techniques slash preparation for the ‘big pitch’.
- The secret?
- The capsules of persuasion concept: Ways to package ideas quickly.
Benefits to You
Getting your message right the first time, and being remembered, is critical.
It's both a huge time saver for you, your team, and your organisation AND
It’s the difference between ordinary and extraordinary when you want to convince others of your ideas.
• Structure ideas simply and persuasively
• Flesh-out ideas with memorable examples
• Target listeners' core concerns
• Simplify complex information. Avoid information overload — condense your thoughts
• Get to the point and be remembered
• Handle objections positively
• Answer questions quickly and coherently
• Deal with hostile situations and emotional issues
Practice, coaching and feedback on
• Getting to the Point & Being Remembered
• Presenting Your Ideas with Speed & Clarity
• Using Handy Fall-Back Techniques When You’re Caught Off Guard
• Handling Questions Quickly, Clearly and Persuasively
• Using “Visual” Pegs as Your Structure
• Dividing Information into Facets, Aspects or Perspectives
• Bridging from Question to Answer
• Expanding or Focusing Your Listener’s Perspective
• Moving Opposing Viewpoints to a Middle Ground
• Selling the Benefits of Your Ideas, Products and Services
• Illustrating Your Ideas
• Telling a Story: What? Where? When? Why?
• Putting it All Together
• Think on Your Feet Speed Networking
Who should attend
Level 1 - Administrative & Support
Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers &
Level 4 - Managers and anyone who wants to be clear and spontaneous on their speeches, may it be formal or informal.