The Women's Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Organizations are only as strong as their people. Hone your skills as a visionary leader and prepare for increasingly strategic roles, ready to lead your organization at the next level.
At a Glance
Embrace your strengths and drive your organization to new heights. In The Women's Leadership Program, you'll develop a vision for how you lead and influence on multiple fronts.
You'll study the behavior of individuals and organizations, refining key principles through case studies led by senior businesswomen and faculty members focused on corporate culture, negotiation, communication, conflict management, leveraging differences, crisis leadership and decision-making under pressure. You'll customize these skills through discussions, simulations, workshops, and one-on-one professional and personal coaching. A wellness program and development of a personal action plan will round out your ability to assess and address your unique challenges and opportunities.
Where You'll Excel
- Strengthen your knowledge of strategy, negotiation, communication and leadership, as they pertain to the highest level of an organization.
- Identify your leadership strengths and practice applying them across your current and future organizational responsibilities.
- Learn to actively manage your professional development and secure managerial support for innovative ideas and strategic opportunities.
- Build and strengthen your critical network of allies and partnerships.
- Practice anticipating future industry trends and predicting their impact on your company's success.
- Envision your way to leading high performing teams with both heart and mind.
- Leveraging Your Personal Strengths
- Leadership: Strategic Change
- Success Amidst Conflict
- Leadership Presence
- Life Balance
You'll walk away from The Women's Leadership Program with:
- A list of your most powerful skills and how to maximize their effectiveness in uncertain environments
- Your leadership profile and the role models who share it
- Hands-on workshops featuring techniques for managing change, successful negotiations, strengthening networks and leading your organization to deliver your vision
- A stronger voice and vision for personal and organizational development that includes a holistic approach to wellness and forming and leading high performing teams
Who should attend
This course is designed for female executives and women with management responsibilities, especially those leading teams, direct reports, and product lines and verticals. Past leaders who improved their effectiveness and vision include corporate presidents and vice presidents, directors, senior HR managers and scientists, independent consultants and many more.