Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Warwick Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The shifting competitive and regulatory landscape in which organisations are operating means that a reliance on just one model of change is no longer enough.
For organisations to survive and thrive in dynamic contexts leaders and senior executives need to be ready to engage with the full spectrum of change strategies, from incremental change to organisational transformation, as well as the development of new cultures of agility and responsiveness.
The Warwick Diploma in Organisational Change provides this comprehensive view, led by experts in organisational strategy, behaviour and leadership, to allow participants to craft the tailored strategies that are needed in environments where the pace of change is increasing.
The Warwick Diploma in Organisational Change has been designed to offer immediate impact and long term development for individuals and organisations.
Benefits to you
- The programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to lead organisational change successfully.
- It will provide you with the strategic insight to create a diagnosis for change and to be able to design and implement effective change in your organisation.
- You will be able to understand and implement new models and approaches to organisational change and leadership, including the latest insights from WBS faculty in the areas of strategy, organisational behaviour, leadership and innovation.
- You will gain an understanding of the psychology behind change and the challenges of managing cultural change within your own organisational context.
Benefits to your organisation
- The Diploma is designed to deliver learning which will be immediately applicable to the strategic challenges of your organisation
- The individual assessments you undertake are an opportunity to take on specific organisational challenges
- Your increased knowledge, ideas and awareness will have a positive impact on your teams, and your organisation.
The programme is delivered in four modules, each over four days at WBS London, so executives don’t need to divert from their usual responsibilities at work. Upon successful completion confers the qualification of Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Change from the University of Warwick.
The four Organisational Change modules build and develop new leadership thinking and transform strategic understanding over one year, with new learning immediately utilised in your own organisation between modules as well as through your final individual project.
- Introduction to Organisational Change
- Creating Strategic Advantage
- Implementing Organisational Change
- New Perspectives on Organisational Change
Who should attend
The Warwick Executive Diploma Series has been designed for experienced and senior managers, as well as those in leadership roles.
Participants who will gain most from the programme may be facing strategic challenges within their organisation which need outside inputs and new thinking, and/or who wish to address areas within their own development to help them get to the next level of performance.Applications are encouraged from wide a cross-section of industry sectors, both commercial and non-profit/public sector, and business functions.
- Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that their experience and responsibilities will allow them to take an active part in discussions and benefit fully from the programme.
- Successful applicants are expected to have at least 5 years of management experience that reflects the contribution and impact they have made as a leader in their career so far. Final admission decisions will be made by the Programme Director and Admissions Committee.
- English language: All of our programmes are delivered in English so, if English is not your first language, you have not graduated from an English speaking university or worked in an English speaking environment for at least two years, you must demonstrate a minimum overall standard a recognised test of English. Requirements are shown below. The certificate will be required as evidence.
Trust the experts
Keith Grint is Professor of Public Leadership at Warwick University. He has held Chairs at Cranfield University and Lancaster University and was Director of the Lancaster Leadership Centre. Keith spent 12 years at Oxford University where he was Director of Research at the Saïd Business School an...
Is an organizational psychologist by background and received her MSc in Psychology and her PhD from the University of Fribourg (Switzerland). Previously worked at Birkbeck College, University of London, as a Visiting Scholar at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver (Canada) and as lectu...
Maja Korica is an Associate Professor within the Organisation and HRM (OHRM) group at Warwick Business School. She specialises in corporate governance, accountability and responsibility, as well as executive management and leadership in practice. She holds an MSc in Management Research (with Dist...
Tim Wray is Professor of Practice (Leadership and Organisational Change) and Director of Executive Education at Warwick Business School (WBS). WBS is ranked by the FT as one of the top five business schools in the UK. Tim has over 20 years experience as a practitioner, consultant and executive ed...