Who should attend
This OXFORD online training seminar, The Training Analyst is suited for anyone who wants to develop their skills in learning and development.
Those that would benefit the most are:
- Learning & Development Staff
- Training Managers
- All HR Staff
- Talent Management Personnel
- Training Budget Holders
- Succession Planners and those responsible for people development
- Those who need to understand about measurement of training
- Any training personnel who have attended a training coordinators’ course and are looking for the next step to take
About the course
The topic of Training Analysis is a new and exciting area in today’s world-class training functions. This OXFORD Learning & Development online training seminar, The Training Analyst, covers all the main areas of analysis including training measurement and evaluation. Information provided will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be costed and measured using a new range of tools and techniques.
Delegates attending this OXFORD Learning & Development online training course will be given tried and tested practical examples so that the knowledge gained may be immediately implemented in their workplace. These tools are essential to any training function, particularly if attendees are looking for ways to add value or are contemplating becoming a profit centre.
Features of this OXFORD online training seminar include:
- Learning about training models for training efficiency
- Analysing and measuring to show training results in your organisation
- Constructing training & learning activities
- Becoming a learning organisation
- Learning from practices in top companies that surpass the “Best Practice”
At the end of this OXFORD online training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Measure the effectiveness of training, using evaluation models
- Analyse delivered training and be able to demonstrate training efficiency
- Demonstrate how training can financially benefit the organisation
- Measure Knowledge, Skills & Attitude (KSA)
- Describe how people learn and how to overcome barriers to learning
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
The real cost of training is very high - in today’s business world, every organisational activity should be measured, and its contribution to the business made obvious - it is unacceptable not to be able to do a proper analysis.
- Organisations using these techniques will get more for their training-spend
- It provides an efficiency audit trail on how training resources are spent
- It can provide a basis for how training is funded
- Delegates attending this training seminar will be able to implement their knowledge immediately upon returning to the workplace
- As this is a training course with big ROI, the simple question is: “Can you afford not to do this?”
Those participating in this OXFORD online training course will:
- Find out how to analyse and evaluate training
- Attain a skill that very few people currently possess
- Be able to use the latest proven techniques and models
- Be able to produce data on training effectiveness
- Be prepared to evaluate trainer efficiency
- Understand how to identify personalities and their contribution to the development
The Added-Value Role of the Training Analyst
- The Need for Training to Produce Measurable Results
- The Training Cycle (Analysis, Design, Develop, Conduct, Evaluate)
- Aligning Training and Development to Meet Business Objectives
- Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Calculating a Cost-benefit and the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Mastering Training Costs and Budgets
How People Learn and Barriers to Learning
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy
- How to Measure Learning Styles and the Limitations of Learning Styles
- Personality and Its Impact on Training Results - The Big Five Explained
- The Limitations of Testing Personality
- The Use of Aptitude Testing
- Overcoming Learning Problems - Why some people have difficulty in learning?
Constructing Training & Learning Activities
- Understanding Knowledge, Skills & Attitude (KSA)
- What are learning outcome objectives and why do we need them?
- Writing Objectives using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Internal vs. External Training Provision
- Maximising the Use of Visual Aids and other Aids
- Why you should limit the use of PowerPoint?
Training Needs Analysis – Becoming a Learning Organisation
- What is training needs analysis?
- Identifying and Meeting Learning Needs
- How to prioritise training needs?
- Overview of DIF Analysis
- Redefining Organisational Learning for Your Organisation
- Essential Steps to Becoming a Learning Organisation
Critical Issues in Training, Learning, & Development
- Should training functions be profit centres?
- Differentiating Succession Planning & Talent Management
- The Role of Educational Credentials in Training and Education
- Learning and the Younger Generations – Generation Why?
- Personal Action Planning
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.