The Strategic Marketing Masterclass
The main challenge facing many organisations today is how to ensure their activities are customer focused and their strategy externally driven. Today’s changing business environment drives the continual search for competitive advantage, and this workshop is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge, tools and techniques to achieve this. The programme includes mentoring and clinic sessions, ensuring delegates have the confidence and support to instigate changes in their own business context.
- Marketing’s role in organisations today.
- The challenge of establishing a market orientation.
- Structure of a customer-focused marketing plan.
- The tools of internal and external analysis.
- The strategic marketing planning process.
- Aligning strategic, operational and tactical level plans.
- The challenges of segmentation in both B2B and B2C organisations.
- Developing the value proposition.
- From product to service to solution.
- Brand strategy and delivering the brand promise.
- Metrics to evaluate and improve future marketing performance.
Who should attend
- Organisations wanting to improve their external focus or the effectiveness of their marketing activity - whether public or private sectors - will benefit from this programme.
- Delegates need to be experienced managers, from a marketing or non-marketing background, involved with their business planning and strategy development and/or who have authority to develop and implement marketing plans and strategy. Marketers with strategic responsibility and those developing into senior organisational roles will find this programme valuable as will those marketing practitioners responsible for operational marketing plans and their return on investment.