The Strategic HR Series - the Future of Work
Master tools and techniques to lead your HR function into the future, shape the strategic agenda and redefine your role as a commercial leader.
AI, the gig economy and disappearing roles are issues for organisations across the globe. HR has a pivotal role in shaping the future of work for organisations. This year the HR Series will provide you with the tools and develop your strategic leadership capability to ready your organisation for the future of work.
HR teams are being tested to face ever-changing business landscapes with increased agility, commerciality and customer centricity. HR leaders must be at the forefront of this change, evolving what is delivered and shaping the agenda of the future. The Strategic HR Series will develop the strategic planning and execution tools, techniques and skillsets required to meet these challenges.
In a collaborative learning environment with other senior HR professionals you will develop a blueprint for the future of work in your organisation.
What you’ll learn
You will build on your leadership, strategic and HR skills to:
- Better understand and operate within an increasingly complex competitive landscape
- Add value and increase HR alignment
- Lead strategically
- Shift team mindsets from order fulfilment to proactive forward planning
- Influence the executive team through your commercial understanding of the business
How you’ll learn
The series consists of two digitised collaborative learning modules and a one-day face to face module. Each will feature global thought leaders and different expert HR practitioners who will share their insights and work with you to develop a future of work blueprint action plan cumulating in the final module which will see you leading the change.
Strategic HR planning
- Operating within an increasingly complex competitive landscape
- Profitability drivers
- Adding value and increasing HR alignment
- Strategic leadership
Transforming HR teams
- Shifting mindsets
- Understand your organisation and its people’s roles in the future of work
- Team resourcing
- Agility, commerciality, and customer centricity in HR Team functions
Influencing the executive committee
- The dynamics of the executive committee
- Influencing and problem solving
- Aligning and meeting the stakeholders
- Closing the leadership gap
- The global marketplace of talent
- Neuroscience and leadership
- Demystifying leadership programs