Who should attend
This highly interactive seminar is suitable for a range of administrative professionals but is especially relevant for:
- Ambitious Senior Secretaries
- Personal Assistants and Executive Assistants
- Business Support Staff
- Office Managers
About the course
This popular Oxford Seminar focuses on helping senior secretaries and office professionals to develop their skills and opportunities.
Senior Secretaries and administrative office professionals are generally extremely hard working, highly educated and skilled individuals. At times others perceive their role as being one of lesser importance and this course will help delegates understand how important and pivotal their role is to the smooth functioning of their companies and enable them to have pride in their profession. The course also focuses on developing the confidence, communication skills, and presentation skills of those who attend.
The goal of attending the seminar is to enable delegates to:
- Valuing and Identifying the Invaluable Competencies of a Senior Secretary
- Understanding how to Build on Individual Strengths
- Managing your Time and your Boss’s Time more Effectively
- Employing Excellent Communication Strategies to be Better at your Job
- Make Effective Presentations
- Resolve Conflict and Motivate People
- Discussions on the Vital Partnership between the Senior Secretary and the Executive Team and Identifying your Responsibilities
- Understanding your Unique Style of Absorbing Information
- Identifying Priorities and Managing Time Effectively
- Developing the Managerial Aspects of your Role
- Conflict Resolution and Fostering Harmonious Working Relationships
- Recognising how to Influence and Persuade
- Dealing with Challenge and Change and Handling the Stress Involved
- Making Impactful Presentations
- Managing and Motivating Others
- Understanding the Importance of Key Communication Skills in Developing Excellence
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.