The Secrets of Investing in Technology Startups
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Silicon Valley Innovation Center.Full disclaimer.
Leading Silicon Valley practitioners and thought leaders will help you master skills necessary to develop a solid investment strategy and make successful investment decisions.
In addition, during this one week course in the heart of Silicon Valley you'll visit leading technology companies and meet with premier VCs and promising startups.
Why Invest in Silicon Valley
Don't miss your chance to invest in the next AirBnB or Uber Number of highly valued companies quadrupled over the last 5 years
Thorough learning sessions
Learn how the venture industry works directly from top Silicon Valley venture capitalists and industry leaders who have helped build it.
High-quality networking opportunities
Expand your professional network and build relationships with Silicon Valley venture capitalists, angel investors and entrepreneurs.
Deep dive into the Silicon Valley ecosystem
Benefit from exclusive access to leading venture funds, accelerators, fast-growing companies and game-changing startups.
Hands-on workshops led by VCs
Practice your acquired know-how to evaluate investment opportunities like a VC.
What You'll Learn
Seize a unique opportunity and make a deep dive into the world of venture capital to gain first-hand insights from the top Silicon Valley investors
- Master the key trends that drive transformation
- of venture industryGet a clear vision of changing venture landscape, its key players and how they access to the best opportunities
- Learn how to evaluate and structure deals to ensure attractive returns
- Get a firm grasp of various investment strategies and formulate the one that fits your objectives
Who should attend
- Corporate Venture Capitalists (CVC)
- Asset Managers
- Family Offices
- Non-profits, Endowments & foundations
- Senior Executives/ Board Members
- Institutional Asset Managers
- Other Aspiring Venture Capitalists