The Positive Leader — Hong Kong
The goal of The Positive Leader program is to create significant change using positive organizational practices.
Content is based on research conducted by the founders of the Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship (POS) at the Ross School of Business. The program provides frameworks and tools, derived from positive psychology and strategic process, to help you leverage your personal leadership style to promote and strategically enable organizational achievement and success.
This training experience offers the opportunity to challenge your own strategic mindset in addressing the challenges of your organization, building both personal capability and strategic integrity to drive change initiatives, manage crisis and ensure your organization is open to strategic opportunity. It also provides an introspective on your personal leadership style and capabilities to motivate and create energy through your work relationships.
- Discover new ways to address strategic change and create organizational energy
- Actively participate in action learning to address your organizations strategic challenges from a POS perspective
- Challenge yourself and your organization to create energy that drives results
- Obtain the tools to build a positive leadership culture
Obtain an understanding of one’s state of positive leadership and a positive strategic mindset
- Address strategic challenges and crisis management with confidence and clarity
- Gain insight to the research framework illustrating why and how POS techniques work to elevate individual and organizational performance
- Achieve clarity and practice regarding integration of positive practices into personal style
- Build an understanding of barriers to change – and strategies to break those barriers as you leverage your team to greater performance
- Plan to implement POS practices in your organization by applying a Positive Leadership Lens
Who should attend
The Positive Leader program is ideal for senior managers and executives who wish to drive positive results across the organization. Those also who are charged with strategic change initiatives, building effective organizational capability, or developing a senior team of effective leaders will also achieve both personal and strategic growth capability through participation.