The New Sales Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
How can sales professionals adjust to the digitalisation of products and services? And how can you tap into the increasing need for customer centricity? You might recognise these challenges, but aren’t sure how to deal with them in your role as sales manager.
Sales in the digital age
The three-day The New Sales Manager programme provides you with the right tools and knowledge to successfully manage and modernise your sales department to effectively comply with changing customer behaviour and new technology. You will explore four main building blocks that will help you develop into a modern sales manager:
- customer centricity and sales of solutions
- new customer segmentation and intelligent approach
- sales intelligence and digitalisation
- new sales management and sales culture.
With your new knowledge, you will make a plan to implement high performance in new sales management immediately.
After completing the programme, you will be able to:
- coach your sales team to sell solutions instead of products and services
- know what type of sales representatives you should recruit for your sales team
- accurately classify the segments in your customer base
- design optimised sales approach plans for each segment in your customer base
- know how and when to use digital sales to create more leads
- manage multiple routes to benefit your sales, including social media and various online content, plus inbound sales, representatives and the quality of your customer service
- experiment with new management behaviour to lead and inspire your sales team
- design a high-performance plan to implement the four building blocks.
Who should attend
This programme is for:
- sales managers working in business-to-business environments
- sales professionals managing teams of sales specialists
- other professionals who work in sales departments.