The New Leader
The New Leader program provides participants a clear understanding of the core elements of successful leadership.
Covering key areas such as teams, communication, personal and leadership styles, change management and resilience, participants will gain a deeper understanding of these themes and leave with fresh insights and practical skills and tools they can apply directly in the workplace.
Importantly, participants will have an opportunity to examine their own leadership ‘state of play’ and plan for future success.
The New Leader also provides a unique opportunity to meet and work with people in similar roles across a diverse range of organisations.
Benefits and Outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Enhance awareness of how they are currently performing in their job and tracking in their career
- ‘Reality–check’ their understanding of the skills demanded from successful business leaders
- Identify their strengths as a leader
- Further develop ‘big picture’ strategic skills to broaden strategic perspective
- Explore future development options and the most important skills for higher-level leadership
Who should attend
- Managers in the early stages of their career responsible for influencing and motivating others and building a high performance team culture
- Early-to-mid career high potential managers who have at least one year’s experience in a management role