The Municipal Executive Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Municipal Executive Certificate (MEC) provides the exclusive opportunity for senior municipal leaders from across North America to gather at the renowned Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge to engage in learning. The focus of the program will be around sustaining the future of communities amidst an environment of constant change.
- Review the skills associated with coach-like behaviour
- Apply the skills and steps in the coaching model to the group coaching process to help self and others move forward to solve key issues
- Understand and execute the steps necessary to shift thinking from traditional problem solving methods to a design thinking method that puts residents and communities at the center of efforts
- Learn how to start the conversations towards more effective regional collaboration
- Build a customized strategy plan for your organization
Who should attend
- CAO & City Managers
- Senior Managers