Who should attend
This program is suited for mid to executive level managers who want to learn to develop healthier, creative mental habits, mindful leadership, resilience and robust mental well-being.
About the course
Using Mindfulness for effective leadership and management roles in modern times.
An effective leader’s competitive advantage is their ability to apply a mindful approach to today’s challenges.
Why take this course?
- Gain the insights and skills that will allow them to become more mindful leaders.
- Learn mindfulness skills and how to apply them in their current professional and personal roles
- Cultivate non-reactive habit patterns, essential to navigate the ups and downs common to the business domain.
- Understand the role of mindfulness skills in effective leadership and management
- Continue working on mindfulness skills in a systematic manner to establish long-term healthier mental habits.
Mindfulness has become a differentiating skill for effective leaders and managers. With ever-changing needs and pressures of the modern corporate world, being a leader who is present-minded, self-aware and composed in the face of uncertainty can be a strategic advantage. Mindfulness-based leadership skills have given leaders the competitive advantage to be more effective in the modern business world. Mindfulness — the ability to be intentionally present — is a learnable mental capacity. Regular practice of mindfulness skills cultivates non-reactive habit pattern, essential to navigate the ups and downs common to the business domain.
This session offers you an opportunity, through experiential exercises, to learn these skills and how to apply them in your current professional and personal roles. Participants will continue working on mindfulness skills in a systematic manner establishing long-term healthier mental habits.
Education is all about ‘moving forward’ and developing a sense of clarity about the value of ‘learning’ and ‘unlearning’ and knowing the difference, significance and place of each. It is also about helping stakeholders get unstuck from their conventional way of thinking or doing and encourage the...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.