The Manchester Management Development Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alliance Manchester Business School.Full disclaimer.
Supporting today's talented and ambitious managers make the transition to become tomorrow's inspiring business leaders.
It is designed to strengthen the way you, as a manager get the best out of your business. Giving you the capability to master the challenges and opportunities facing your business now and in the future.
From crafting strategy, getting products to market, building and converting leads, embedding continuous change, managing talent to simply becoming a better and more agile leader, this programme will provide you with the tools, action plan and confidence to take on a wide range of business issues.
- Recognise how to position the business for continued growth
- Grow your confidence in attracting and dealing with customers
- Appreciate you own leadership style and how this affects others around you
- Grasp the value of networks
- Get time away to concentrate on what you and the business need
- Develop broader business skills and a framework to solve your own business challenges
Who should attend
The role of a manager is crucial and complex. No matter what industry or sector you are from the programme will provide you with the opportunities to grow yourself and the business.
You may be:
- Faced with the concern of maintaining or finding new growth options
- Dealing with the complexities of a fast changing environment
- Moving from a purely operational role to one that requires strategic thinking
- Broadening your role within the organisation
- Looking to build your confidence and understanding of wider management and leadership issues
- Taking on a people management role
- Moving to a different part of an organisation
- Looking to deepen your understanding of business processes
People from all over can come together around similar themes and benefit from the opportunity to network, generate ideas, share best practice and be inspired. If you have any concerns as to whether this programme is right for you and your organisation we are on hand to answer any questions.
Over five days you and your fellow delegates will explore five key areas for business success: Leadership, Talent Development, Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Strategy, Innovation, Project Management and Operations.