Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
Europe’s first programme from a leading business school for lgbt+ talents
The programme combines the international highly recognised leadership expertise of ESCP Europe with the experience of the global LGBT+ leadership contest & community RAHM.
With our partner RAHM we work on LGBT-specific challenges in today’s workplace. This intense programme will leverage your personal leadership style by exploring the business, team and individual dimensions of leadership. We enable you to develop an authentic approach to leading your employees, while encouraging you to employ novel tools and techniques in dealing with others. With these key elements, you will create a more meaningful impact in your organization and develop strategies on how to leverage the potential of diversity in your work environment.
Benefits for Participants
- Turn your LGBT+ identity into your personal leadership strength
- Increase your impact as a leader for more business success
- Understand how to use the dynamics of power and influence
- Enhance your communication and negotiation skills
- Learn how to unfold individual potential in a diverse team
- Benefit from your peers’ advice and the relationships you build during and beyond the programme
- Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to take part in LGBT+ leadership contest RAHM
Benefits for Organisations
- Participants acquire skills, tools and methods which will make them more effective
- Leverage the power of diversity in your organisation: studies show that diverse leadership teams are more successful
- Benefit from positive effects on diversity, talent development, and talent retention by including the seminar in your diversity and executive development programme
Biography Kerstin Alfes is a Professor of Organisation and Human Resource Management at ESCP Europe, Campus Berlin. She is the Academic Director for the Master in European Business (MEB) at the Berlin Campus. Prior to joining ESCP Europe, Kerstin was a Senior Lecturer at Kingston University Lond...
Biography Philip Meissner heads the Chair of Strategic Management and Decision Making at ESCP Europe. His research focuses on Behavioral Strategy and Scenario-based Planning. Especially, he analyses the role of cognitive biases and emotions in the strategic management process and designs methods...
Amanda Shantz is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management. Prior to joining Trinity College Dublin, Amanda held academic positions in Canada, France, and the United Kingdom. Amanda completed her doctoral degree at the University of Toronto, received her master’s degree from the London ...
Mark Young is a Visiting Lecturer at Koç University Graduate School of Business and also President of RATIONAL GAMES , INC. an international consulting firm specialized in negotiation and leadership skills. Young was the Partner in charge of the German privatization practice at Price Waterhouse ...
Christopher is the founder of Infinity Institute and Managing Director of Infinity Advisory GmbH. He is a communication & change consultant as well as speaker & business coach. After studies in Germany, Italy, Sweden & Canada and having obtained a Master's Degree in Business Administr...
Christin Mey is on a mission to help you “Build the Brain You Want”, translating scientific research into hands-on strategies that impact everyday decision-making and enable the development of game-changing habits. After experiencing an inordinate amount of adversity, Christin decided to explore ...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available