The Leadership Course Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with USC Marshall School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Learn the leadership techniques that deliver new ideas and quick execution for individuals, teams and entire organizations. This online course shows you the broad methods for establishing guidelines, utilizing talents, allocating personnel and assigning roles, as well as building trust while establishing accountability.
- Understand personal leadership style
- Recognize when and how to adjust leadership style for the betterment of the team
- Learn effective methods for facilitating and managing teams
- Discover ways to manage conflict
- Build trust and team accountability
- Elevate performance level of a group and entire organization
Designed for busy professionals, this program blends USC’s heritage of academic excellence with the flexibility of online learning. The course will begin after 9:00 a.m. on the first day and will close at 11:45 p.m. on the last day.
Approximately 12 to 18-hours of participation, this online course fits perfectly into any busy schedule as it can be taken at your own pace over a 3-week period. It includes online video sessions, reading and case studies, interactive exercises and discussions with faculty.
Who should attend
This program is for supervisors, managers and directors changing roles or increasing responsibilities leading others within both small or large organizations.