About the course
The International Certificate in Corporate Finance (ICCF) is rapidly becoming the benchmark certification in the field of corporate finance.
Since 2014, more than 5500 current and aspiring financial professionals have pursued the ICCF certification.
ICCF provides a baseline set of knowledge for students, employees and employers in the three key areas of Corporate Finance:
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Decisions
A series of three 6-week online courses brings the best research-based executive education to business leaders around the world. The program was built by thought leaders of theory and practice and has become the first truly global certification in corporate finance.
Each course includes 4 weeks of theoretical learning and a 2 to 3 week major case study.
The ICCF @ Columbia Business School certification is awarded upon passing the 2-hour final exam. The exam may be taken in any Pearson VUE center around the world, in 150 countries.
Objectives of this Executive Online Certificate
- The goal of Financial Analysis is to diagnose the past in order to understand the present and try to predict the future. This course provides students with a clear, simple and effective methodology, enabling them to successfully complete financial analyses independently.
- The Corporate Valuation course presents the main methods and approaches. You will learn the nuances of these methods and approaches, and develop an understanding for how they are applied to real-world situations.
- With a clear vision of a company’s financial health and of its valuation, you are now equipped to make Financial Decisions. This course presents the main concepts and operational tools in this domain, in order to make sound decisions or to give the proper advice: should this investment be made? How should it be funded?
The strengths of the certificate
Access premium content while staying in control of your schedule.
Learn in an engaging and enjoyable virtual environment.
- 100% online program with state of the art virtual campus (videos, quizzes, real-life case studies, masterclasses)
- Work-life compatible. Get certified in only 5 months, 3 – 5 hours a week
Benefit from permanent support
Exchange with teachers and learning coaches continuously on our forum and once a week via webinars. Participate in physical or virtual meetings to prepare case studies. Very detailed learning analytics that make you aware of your progress.
Get a prestigious certification
Delivered by one of the most prestigious business schools in the world. and recognized by the largest banks and international companies, after validation of your skills acquired through the 3 case studies and a final exam of 2 hours that you can take anywhere in the world in a Pearson Vue Center.
Expand your network
Develop and strengthen your professional network in corporate finance.
- Join FFI Alumni community: more than 7000 like-minded professionals from 40+ countries to accelerate your career
- Join Columbia Business School Executive Education community
- Take part in school events
ICCF @ Columbia Business School comprises three 6-week Online Courses and three case studies:
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Valuation
- Investment & Funding Decisions
The three courses and their case studies require approximately 96 hours of work, over the course of five months.
The coursework prepares you for the ICCF final exam which can be taken at any Pearson VUE center around the world.
ICCF @ Columbia is designed so as to allow executives to improve their skills without interrupting their career.
- New resources and assets are proposed every week.
- Work at your own pace, see the videos as many time as you like.
- Do the quizzes and ask (and answer!) questions in the forum, exchange with peers, teaching assistants and the faculty.
- Meet the faculty once a week, in the virtual classroom.
Put what you’ve learned in practice with Case Studies, at the end of each of the 3 courses. We do encourage work groups and exchanges between students.
At the end of the three courses, prepare for the Final Exam. 120 questions that you have to answer in 120 minutes, at a Pearson VUE center of your choice.
The program is open to all! There is no selection or conditions to fulfill. However, like any Columbia Business School program, it is demanding and will require you to invest some time and efforts.
Beyond the designation-we are believers that “You will only get as much as you put in” to the program.
Shiva Rajgopal is the Kester and Byrnes Professor of Accounting and Auditing at Columbia Business School. He has also been a faculty member at the Duke University, Emory University and the University of Washington. Professor Rajgopal’s research interests span financial reporting, earnings quality...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.