Who should attend
Do you sometimes struggle to build relationships and gain buy-in from senior colleagues? Do you want your ideas to be taken more seriously by the people at the top? Would you like to feel confident enough to present to the board? If so, this course is for you.
- Ideal for middle to senior level marketing professionals who want to maximise their impact and increase their presence at a senior leadership level
- Developed specifically for Marketeers who now need to move beyond operational thinking and become more strategic
This workshop will stretch you out of your comfort zone, but in a supportive and encouraging environment that inspires you to make the most of your potential.
About the course
Success in the corporate world depends on much more than just expertise and experience. Your emotional intelligence, personal brand and self-confidence are what really make the difference at a senior level. Your credibility, gravitas and ability to network with key decision-makers now count for much more than ever before. This course gives you the tools to excel in all these areas, drawing on established mindset management techniques, the psychology of persuasion and the latest discoveries from neuroscience.
- Define what success looks like and get buy-in from the people who can help you achieve it
- Discover how to understand and manage your impact on stakeholders – above, below, across and beyond the company
- Learn the art and science of building trust and rapport so that you can sell your ideas
- Understand how emotional engagement is the key to gaining buy-in and persuading others to take action
- Develop your self-confidence, gravitas and presence so that you can cut through across the organisation, both in one-to-one meetings and in boardroom presentations
- Discover how to overcome differences and develop win-win solutions with colleagues
David is an author, blogger, executive coach and trainer. He created his own company in 2004 after a ten-year career in marketing, most recently as global PR director for €4.5bn multinational TNT Express. His portfolio of corporate communications work includes Marston’s, GE, ABB, DPD and Barclays...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.