Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
Everything we do in life involves working with others, whether it is getting buy-in for your idea, asking for resources, securing commitment for a task, selling a product/service, or negotiating for a well-deserved pay raise. Every single situation relies on the relationship you have with the person and also applying the right inﬂuence strategy with skills so that you can move the person towards your goal. Hence, inﬂuencing skills can be said to be one of the most crucial survival skill you need to enjoy cooperation, support and collaboration with others.
Benefits to You
- Make some shifts in the way you see inﬂuencing
- Identify the different personality types and adapt the communication
- Understand your own inﬂuencing preference and identify the gaps
- Acquire the framework and skills to apply the different inﬂuence styles
- Be able to develop a bullet-proof plan using blueprint for any inﬂuence situation
- Be versatile in inﬂuencing teams, cross-cultural, senior management
- Learn to build strong relationship, rapport and credibility
Training Methodology The sessions will be conducted on-line using a virtual classroom platform like Zoom. Details of remote digital requirements and network settings will be instructed and to be duly ready by participants before session commencement.
PEGGY KHOO is an experienced Training Consultant who specialises in leadership, management and project management programs. She has been teaching as an Intel University certified facilitator in Influencing and Negotiation Skills, Project Management, Managing People, Career Development, Global Ski...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.