The Human Resources Administrator/assistant
CategoriesHuman Capital Management
Develop the knowledge and skills required to help contribute towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team, with this two day course.
The Human Resources Administrator/Assistant is an interactive course enabling you to further develop the knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence and enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
By the end of The HR Administrator/Assistant you'll be able to:
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope and function of key HR processes and procedures
- develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
- enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
- The role and the scope of the HR function
- defining the purpose of HR and personnel management
- exploring the range of HR activities
- The role of the HR administrator/assistant
- knowing your role and contribution to your team and organisation
- HR information systems
- legal issues of security and data protection
- Presenting information in HR
- Developing interpersonal communication skills
- assertiveness skills
- prioritising your time effectively
- Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
- Understanding the learning cycle
- exploring a systematic approach to your own learning and development.
Who should attend
The HR Administrator/Assistant course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.