Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Develop the knowledge and skills required to help contribute towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team, with this two day course.
The Human Resources Administrator/Assistant is an interactive course enabling you to further develop the knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence and enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
By the end of The HR Administrator/Assistant you'll be able to:
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the role, scope and function of key HR processes and procedures
- develop your knowledge and skills required to increase your confidence
- enhance your contribution towards the effectiveness of your company’s HR team.
- The role and the scope of the HR function
- defining the purpose of HR and personnel management
- exploring the range of HR activities
- The role of the HR administrator/assistant
- knowing your role and contribution to your team and organisation
- HR information systems
- legal issues of security and data protection
- Presenting information in HR
- Developing interpersonal communication skills
- assertiveness skills
- prioritising your time effectively
- Identifying different approaches to recruitment and selection
- Understanding the learning cycle
- exploring a systematic approach to your own learning and development.
Who should attend
The HR Administrator/Assistant course is suitable for administrators or personal assistants who have recently joined an HR team.
Trust the experts
Current Position Director, People Sphere Ltd An HR consultancy specialising in helping organisations to become Great Places to Work Previous Positions Regional HR Manager – PPHE Group, Group HR Director – Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts (Dubai), Group HR, Marketing & Development Manager – Co...
Carrie is Co-Founder of Change-Gear Ltd, a business providing executive coaching, leadership development, employability skills as well as HR consultancy Carrie has worked for some of the UK leading retailers such as Laura Ashley and Dixons Group where she held senior HR and Training roles in bot...
EPIC helps people and places to Evolve, Perform, Improve and Compete. I’m Gary Cookson – a portfolio HR, OD and L&D Director doing a mix of self employed, associate and freelance work. I’m a CIPD Chartered Fellow, a Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute, a qualified coach and mem...