Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Boost your negotiation power with professional feedback and coaching
The program High-impact Negotiator has been designed for professionals who are fairly secure in their systematic, conceptual grasp of negotiation strategies and have mastered the particular skills needed for successful negotiations. Nevertheless, they want to enquire how others perceive them, or how they can improve their negotiating style to achieve better outcomes in collective bargaining situations.
Over two days of rigorous, intensive work sessions, participants bring in their own, real-life negotiations cases and discuss their personal challenges on negotiation tables. Working in small groups on tough role-based negotiations, participants receive feedback from faculty and professional coaches who observe and monitor the whole process. Participants learn how specific behaviors evoke certain responses from negotiation partners. They gain a deeper understanding of their own style in dealing with conflicts and learn how to leverage it in strategically beneficial ways. Armed with these insights, participants will be better able to self-monitor and adapt their behavior for future negotiation success.
- Gain a precise understanding of the prevalent behavioral patterns and negotiation styles that may undermine positions at the negotiation table
- Explore different behavioral options and learn to practice them as you fine-tune your negotiation skills
- Obtain a comprehensive network of global contacts
- Assessment of negotiation styles, conflict resolution styles
- Analysis of personal challenges on the negotiation table
- Guided simulation on real-life negotiations cases brought in by participants
- Intensive coaching on negotiation strategy, behavior, and style in different scenarios
- Receiving feedback on conflict-resolution style; expanding the options of how to cope with conflicts in negotiations
Who should attend
Senior or mid-level executives who wish to focus on their individual negotiation styles and discover how to capitalize on strengths while mitigating weaknesses.
Trust the experts
Andreas Bernhardt is executive development advisor and lead coach at ESMT Berlin in Germany, founding member of ESMT's Center for Leadership Development Research, and manages ESMT's pool of executive coaches. He has over 20 years of practical leadership development experience with executives from...
ESMT Berlin Visiting Faculty Founding member, Rational Games Inc., USA Mark A. Young is a member of the visiting faculty of the ESMT MBA Program. He is an independent consultant, trainer, writer and lecturer in the field of negotiation skills training and analysis. His company, Rational Games, I...
Nan Guo is a program director at ESMT since 2018. Before joining ESMT, She was on the frontline of market entry projects for German corporates, medium-sized companies and a startup in higher education into the Chinese market. She played a key role in bringing German products and services to the C...