Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior-level managers tasked with shaping the future of work in their organisations.
- HR Directors
- Senior People Managers
- Learning Directors
- Organisational Change Specialists
- Organisational Design and Development Specialists
- CEOs and COOs of SMEs
About the course
Preparing for the workplace revolution
Technology, longevity and social changes are reshaping the way we work. Prepare for the future and build the ways of working to thrive in a new era.
Good for you
- Become an expert in and ambassador for the future of work in your organisation
- Share future of work insights and challenges with your peers
- Build personal resilience to adapt to future changes
- Benefit from the cutting-edge thinking and insights of our world-class faculty
- Expand your professional network as part of a diverse global group.
Good for your organisation
- Discover how changes to the future of work will impact your own organisation
- Create an action plan to address your organisation’s specific challenges
- Build organisational resilience for the future.
What you learn
Prepare your organisation for an evolving global operating context:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the trends affecting the future of work
- Learn how to build a more resilient organisation for the future
- Explore strategies for transforming businesses for a different future
- Examine how other organisations have prepared for the future of work
- Build a personal blueprint for a future-focused work strategy.
How you learn
Further your knowledge through a unique blend of digital learning led by our internationally acclaimed faculty:
- Leading insights: learn from Professor Lynda Gratton, a world-authority on the interplay between people and organisations and the demographic, social, and technology trends that are changing the way we live and think about work
- Peer group discussions: consolidate your learning, share reflections and connect with your peer group
- Self-directed learning: bespoke activities including exercises, curated videos and readings – delivered in a flexible format to optimise your learning results
- Personalised results: develop a practical blueprint with the support of your Learning Manager and global peer group
- All live sessions are recorded: watch live sessions again at any time during the programme.
Short live online – the Ignite Series
Spark new thinking with some of the world’s brightest minds on the Ignite Series – an intensive and inspiring suite of live online programmes for individuals, teams and organisations. Highly topical, relevant and incisive, this is accelerated learning at its best, delivered through a blend of peer-to-peer learning and live interactive faculty sessions. Access real-time simulations, guided reflections, assessments, role-play, curated videos and suggested readings at a pace that suits you, and receive an e-certificate on completion.
Live interactive faculty sessions
Experience a digital classroom where you can interact with our world-class faculty in real time.
Group coaching and discussions
Consolidate your learning, share your reflections and connect with a global peer group.
Practical and short
Learn across 3-4 weeks through a blend of live online and self-directed content.
Build credibility with a London Business School e-certificate on completion.
Professor of Management Practice; Executive Education Faculty Director BA, PhD (Liverpool) Professor Lynda Gratton directs London Business School’s Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations – considered the world’s leading programme on human resources – and the new programme Leading...
Dr. Maryam Bigdeli is both a behavioral neuroscientist and a practitionar. She is a global executive coach and Organizational Development consultant who has extensive design and delivery experience across a range of businesses globally. She has a 20+ year track record working at all levels of o...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.