Who should attend
This course is recommended for people professionals who have input into strategic HR decisions, so that they can transfer their learning back into the workplace in adapting their focus to Future HR, preparing for the HR transformation.
About the course
Discover how to transform HR to the needs of the Future of Work and identify the skills needed for future focused HR.
This one-hour online learning session discusses how to transform HR to be future focused and aligned to the Future of Work. HR professionals need to consider the Future World of Work, the Workforce and the Workplace so that they can adapt HR to meet the transformation.
What makes this course unique:
- Aligned to our purpose of championing better work and working lives, we begin our journey into what the Future of Work and Future Focused HR will look like
- Using evidence-based research, we scenario plan and model different Futures for HR and how these will impact on the Future of HR
- Practical identification of the future skills and capabilities needed by the Future of HR
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Relate to the key themes on the Future of Work
- Consider the impact on work/workplace/workforce
- Identify the impact on HR and what needs to change
- Model what Future Focused HR will look like.
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.