This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Inspiring leadership, welcoming innovation, renewing strategic perspective, encouraging team engagement, hitting revenue targets: The list of responsibilities for senior and executive leaders is never short, and the opportunity to learn something new is always present. The Executive Program is a chance to work with some of the industry’s leading facilitators and consultants to refresh your leadership approach. Through each learning experience, you will focus on meaningful personal reflection, which allows for heightened insight into your world and your organizations strategy. Each day will focus on mindful leadership and reflection on previous experiences, while enhancing your strategic abilities and consciousness as a purposeful leader.
- Stretch your thinking and expand theoretical knowledge to enable you to face the challenges of today.
- Assess the direction your organization should be taking.
- Take a strategic look at your leadership in setting the tone and direction for your organization.
- Prepare your organization for future challenges.
- Reflect on your purpose, values and operating principles and commit to a personal growth life plan.
- Be pushed to critically analyze the direction your organization is going by having forced thinking time in the program.
- Design your own strategic blueprint that addresses your organizations past, present and future states
Who should attend
- Designed for senior leaders with 12+ years of management experience who may have past education experiences (professional development, MBA or EMBA).
- You are new to a C-suite position or soon to move into one.
- You have a desire to challenge your thinking and gain new insights into how to lead within your organization.
Trust the experts
Kevin Tasa is an Associate Professor of Organizational Behaviour and Director of the Master of Management Program. He holds an MSc in Health Administration and a PhD in Organizational Behaviour, each from the University of Toronto. He also has received the MBA Teaching Excellence award at both Mc...
Jim has 40... something... years' experience as a consultant, facilitator and educator, sharing his knowledge, skills, wisdom and humour with corporations and schools of business throughout North America. In addition to being a managing partner at HOPE Learning with his wife Karen Caesar, Jim is...
President of Meridian Learning & Development Ltd. Is an educator and manager with more than 25 years experience. Most recently she was Director of Government Programs, Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta, in Edmonton. Kim currently co-facilitates the Leadership Development Progr...
Kirby Wright PhD MBA is President, KRW Knowledge Resources Inc., an applied research and consulting firm that focuses on professional learning, innovation and knowledge management. He has over 25 years of experience in leadership development, workplace learning and continuing learning activities...
Darren Rawson is President of Draw Consulting Ltd., an advisory services firm focused on helping private companies enhance enterprise value through governance, strategy, operational efficiency, and growth. He is a proven executive with 17 years experience as CEO of mid-sized companies including C...
Barry Scholnick, Professor, University of Alberta School of Business Dr. Barry Scholnick is a Professor of Business at the University of Alberta, School of Business. He received his PhD in Economics at the University of Cambridge. His research interests include Household Finance and International...
Marvin Washington is the Academic Director in the Executive Program and the Alberta Health Services Executive Leadership program with the Executive Education Faculty at the Alberta School of Business. Dr. Washington’s research, teaching, and consulting focus is on processes of organizational and ...
Speaker, Author, Behaviour Change Expert Dr. Lisa Belanger is CEO of ConsciousWorks, a consulting firm that shows leaders how insights from behavioural science can strategically improve habits of both corporate leaders and their employees. Lisa has a PhD in Behavioural Medicine, is a Certified E...
Deepika Mittra Deepika Mittra is a therapist, stress expert and self-care advocate. She helps individuals develop tools within themselves to be their best self, both personally and professionally. Deepika is also an in-demand speaker, whose talks inspire attendees to become active agents in thei...