Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Babson Olin Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Launch and grow your business in our bootcamp for entrepreneurs
Join the faculty from the No. 1 school for entrepreneurship for an intense weeklong entrepreneurship bootcamp. You will gain the entrepreneurial mindset and relevant skills it takes to successfully launch and grow your business.
Learn Essential Skills
- Gain entrepreneurial skills and techniques that will improve your chances of success for your venture
- Build a global network of entrepreneurs
- Learn from Babson faculty members who have helped thousands of successful entrepreneurs launch and grow their businesses
What You Will Learn
Learn the art of customer discovery, design thinking, business model development, hypothesis testing, and raising money to build an enduring enterprise at our entrepreneurship bootcamp.
- The importance of business models
- Babson’s Entrepreneurial Thought & Action® methodology
- Design thinking
- Customer and product discovery process
- Financial modeling
- The role of the founder, building effective partnerships, and recruiting team members
- Strategic positioning and value proposition development
- Marketing, personal selling, and customer acquisition
- Harnessing resources and fundraising
- Pitching to investors
Who should attend
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to know where to start
- Seasoned entrepreneurs looking to develop their next big idea
- Executives seeking to galvanize their workplace with entrepreneurial thinking
Trust the experts
Academic Division: EntrepreneurshipMr. Santinelli is an experienced leader and innovator in creating business strategy, marketing and delivering results. His more than 20 years of business experience covers a broad range of disciplines and responsibilities: including business development, strateg...
Academic Division: TOIMDr. Guinan is an associate professor in the Technology, Operations and Information Management Division, and also teaches in the Management Division. She teaches multi-disciplinary courses in information technology, cross-functional teamwork, organization design, organizatio...
Andrew Corbett is the Paul T. Babson Chair of Entrepreneurship and serves as Chair of the Entrepreneurship Division. He is an editor for the Journal of Business Venturing, and co-editor of the Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence, and Growth book series. Professor Corbett also holds an ap...
Academic Division: EntrepreneurshipAndrew Zacharakis is The John H. Muller, Jr. Chair in Entrepreneurship at Babson College, Wellesley, MA. He is the Director of the Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference and past president of the Entrepreneurship Division of the Academy of Managemen...
Kleiman comes to Babson after serving as Managing Director and Executive Vice President at Havas Media, where she led both the Boston office of 170 media professionals, as well as a startup office in San Francisco, building strong client relationships and invigorating team performance. Previousl...
I have driven significant growth across brand building and investment banking organizations because of my ability to adapt to varying business types – from startups to large organizations and companies at every growth stage in between. By employing my expertise in sales management and strategy, I...
The Entrepreneur's Bootcamp: A Deep Dive for New Ventures