Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
- Team Leaders and those seeking to step up to leading people
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor/manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
About the course
This comprehensive training seminar will build strong foundations of skills and knowledge needed to lead others to achieve phenomenal results. Powerful ways to motivate, inspire and get total involvement and commitment from your team will be introduced. This highly renowned Oxford Effective Team Leader training seminar integrates the very best learning from successful industry leaders to deliver strategies to create high performance teams enabling delegates to take away many practical steps to address the issues they face every day at work and be equipped to deal with tough decisions to lead successfully in today’s fast paced environment.
The Effective Team Leader training seminar will take participants on a journey of discovery of their strengths and areas for development to understand the robust methods and models for success. This will enable delegates to discover the tried and tested tools of effective leadership and have action plans for enactment the moment you return to work.
Case studies and exercises designed to enrich understanding of the practical challenges team leaders face and what you can do about them. All delegates will go away with practical action plans to deliver outstanding results.
- Set clear guidelines for effective team leadership
- Lead staff effectively by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation
- Apply the principles of ‘effective communication’ and use communication skills to make sure things get done properly and on time
- Delegate and prioritize so the teams are more effective and efficient in their work
- Examine the principles of management, effective planning and self-organization
- Empower delegates through self-awareness to improve their relationship with both those who manage them, and with their subordinates
- Proven and Researched Methods to Drive up Results
- The Application of Personal Motivation and Drive
- Develop and Build Effective Management and Supervisory Skills that can help Succeed even in Challenging Times
- Behavioural Models and Activities to Drive Up Understanding
- Relationship Development Methods that Build Rapport Quickly and Easily
- Conflict Management Strategies to Deliver increased Cooperation and Results
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.