Who should attend
This Oxford online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders and those seeking to step up
- Individuals ready to take more management responsibilities
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
- Team Leaders & Managers who wish to refresh their skills
About the course
Is your team effective?
Do they meet all their tasks and deadlines, every time?
The most likely answer will be “sometimes”. No matter if your team is large or small, no matter if you are experienced or not, your success is measured by the success of your team. All team leaders will benefit from building a strong foundation of skills and knowledge to lead others to achieve phenomenal results! You will discover robust ways to motivate, inspire and get total engagement from your team.
This The Effective Team Leader Seminar & Workshop brings you the absolute best from successful industry leaders to create high performance teams. You will take away many practical steps to the issues that you face every day at work and be equipped to deal with tough decisions to lead successfully in today’s fast paced environment. It will be a journey of discovery using the latest methods of effective leadership and preparing action plans for the moment you return to work. This 2-day workshop is designed to take your understanding to a deeper and innovative level. The case studies and practical exercises are designed to enrich your understanding of the practical challenges you face and what you can do about them. You will leave full prepared to achieve outstanding results.
This Oxford online training course will feature:
- Latest innovative methods to drive up results
- Motivation through Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose
- Effective management and supervisory skills to succeed in challenging times
- Communication models and activities that improve understanding
- Building rapport quickly and easily
- Conflict management strategies
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Set clear guidelines for effective team leadership
- Apply the key principles of leadership and motivation
- Develop ‘effective communication’ to get tasks done, and on time
- Apply delegation and prioritizing, for more effective and efficient work
- Utilize effective planning and self-organization
- Build self-awareness in the team to improve engagement
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Be able to plan, prioritise and delegate effectively
- Develop teamwork through a structured approach
- Develop and effective communication style to suit each situation
- Increase motivation by consistent communication
- Be more assertive and persuasive
- Empower individuals through listening and questioning
- Increase confidence in decision-making and team meetings
- Develop their coaching skills
- Deal with performance issues successfully
- Increased engagement through effective performance management
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.