Who should attend
This programme is specifically designed for bachelor students and graduates interested in working abroad and discovering new cultures or looking to study a degree in Germany.
About the course
With this programme you will look at real-world examples in which information communication technologies play a significant role in problem solving and decision making.
Digitalisation has transformed the management, behaviour, needs and demands of organisations and their customers. Generation Z has grown up with computers, smartphones, and the internet. The need to understand digitalisation and its challenges to the industry is continuously increasing.
Why choose this programme?
Select this programme if you want to:
- Receive knowledge on the German, European, and international business landscapes
- Learn in a multicultural environment
- Study using methodology based on real cases
- Develop your soft skills
- Get career coaching
- Study in English
- Visit local companies
- Enjoy leisure activities and excursions
- Understand the influence of digitalisation on businesses
- Provide opportunities for participants to consider real-world examples in which information communication technologies play an important role in problem solving and decision making
- Understand current themes in the digital firm, e.g. data mining or the impact of automation on the job market
- Improve German/English language proficiency
- Understand German business corporate culture
What will you learn?
GISMA’s Summer and Winter School programme will allow students to gain an overarching understanding of the German business landscape and ensures a broad and realistic impression of German culture, heritage and daily life.
GISMA’s Summer and Winter School programme runs for two weeks and consists of two modules. Each module will be split into:
- Two blocks of lectures with two study subjects and 12 contact hours each
- German classes or Business English/Scientific Writing classes - 4 hours per week
- 1-2 company visits per programme
- 2-3 extracurricular activities per week
- 2-3 free evenings per week
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.