Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
We live in a more connected world but we feel more isolated; we communicate with more people but dialogue less; we face more conflicts but are told to avoid them; we feel emotions but try to rationalise them away. We cannot manage others until we can manage ourselves. Gain literacy to deal with emotions and conflicts competently.
Benefits to You
Business Outcomes :
Participants will learn to better diagnose and resolve conflicts, leading to better outcomes and less wasted time and stress. This results in happier and more profitable people and organisations.
Learning Outcomes :
- Learn to identify and read people’s emotions before they express or hide how they really feel
- Learn how people react when things go wrong and the implications these pre-programmed reactions have on achieving success
- Learn to identify and deal with common sources of conflict including fears, afflictive emotions and overdone strengths
- Learn to de-escalate tense situations to optimise decision making
- Explore personal situations and solutions, and return to work uplifted and confident to face tough situations
- Tough situations and conflicts faced by participants
- Afflictive emotions and antidotes
- Coaching each other to understand sources of conflict
- Motivation, behavior, concept and personal portrait of ‘overdone strengths’
- Conflict sequence and de-escalation – Tactics review and practice
- Conflict and culture - Samsara and conflict reaction options
- Using dialogue, negotiation and mediation to resolve conflict
- Reading facial expressions, knowing it before they say it or lie
- Dialogue clusters - Supporting each other going forward
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.