Oxford Management Centre
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Professionals in all functional areas of the organisation
- Professionals who are operating at a first line, or middle management level who wish to consolidate their management experience
- Anyone who is aspiring for a management position
About the course
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them.” Paul Hawken, American environmentalist, entrepreneur, author and activist. Great managers need to interact with their staff, giving them purpose to their role, ownership for their tasks and solutions, as well as rewards for their success. They need to motivate and inspire those around them to achieve greater productivity and results.
This highly interactive, fun and challenging course will discover many aspects of how modern managers create professional and competent teams. It gives delegate the necessary transferable tools and skills to develop themselves and others. Attending will aid you in your quest to become a competent manager.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Identify and practice the key skills and competencies to become a competent manager
- Learn how to lead and develop your team
- Greatly enhance your communication skills
- Discover effective ways to manage performance within the workplace
- Build strategies for negotiating, influencing and persuading people who work alongside you
By the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Comprehend and develop the necessary skills and competencies of a competent manager
- Investigate and practice different approaches to management and leadership
- Explore the techniques of creating and managing high performance teams
- Challenge and improve the essential skills of the competent manager to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Create a compelling and exciting continuous professional development plan to enhance your career
- Understanding the Essential Skills and Competencies required for Management Roles
- Creating an Effective Business Culture within your Own Team and Internal Clients
- The Crucial Link between Personality and Assigning Responsibility
- How to run Effective Meetings and Appraisals
- Investigating Essential Skills to ensure Excellent Performance
- The Art of Crystal Clear Communication
- Building and maintaining high performance teams
- Creating a Culture of Recognition
- The Power of Persuasion, in Negotiation, Strategic Planning and Coaching
- Continuing Personal Development Scheduling - Why It is Important
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available