Who should attend
This program is designed for senior-level executives in charge of creating value for their organizations. The program is an excellent fit for executives who are responsible for enhancing their organizations by combating competition and market disruption, leading digital transformation and innovation, working with policy makers and government officials, evaluating new ventures, managing change or, improving the growth of the organization.
- 12 years plus work experience
- English language proficiency
- Senior business executives (responsible for leading and/or managing a large team)
- Individuals identified as high-performers within their organization
- P&L owners, responsible for strategic direction of department and/or business unit, managing line of business or multiple lines of business, country manager, regional head (MENA)
- Employees nominated by superiors
Recommended titles include Head of Strategy, Head of Innovation, EVP, SVP, Managing Director, Senior Director, General Counsel, Executive Director, Division President, Country Manager, etc. Each applicant must be nominated by their employer in order to be considered for the program.
About the course
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, in partnership with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, has developed a one-of-a-kind executive education program in El Gouna that will enhance how the public and private sectors do business in Egypt.
This experiential program will help leaders use The Chicago Approach to overcome market disruption, innovate in their industries, and collaborate with partners across the public and private sectors. The program is custom-designed for the region addressing business challenges in the market today—all taught by world-renowned Chicago Booth faculty.
- To improve management, decision-making and leadership in times of digital, economic and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science, negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
The curriculum blends traditional and experiential learning to illustrate the challenges and opportunities facing industries in today’s growing markets. While the program includes concepts and business cases from businesses around the world, the curriculum is specifically designed to strengthen Egypt’s economic and social development goals in the years ahead.
PROGRAM CORE SESSIONS
- Strategic Risk Management and Financial Fragility
- Fintech and the Future of Financial Services
- Innovation Leadership
- Executing Breakthrough and Disruptive Innovation
- Behavioral Economics
- Negotiations and Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence and New Analytical Methods
- Business Strategy and Business Model Innovation
- Strategy and Digital Transformation
- High-Performance Leadership
I am the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Center for High Performance (CfHP). In this role, I act as a strategic advisor to CEOs of leading global companies on strategy attainment and business transformation. I have a strong track record of helping leaders maximize returns on strategi...
Randall S. Kroszner served as a Governor of the Federal Reserve System from 2006 until 2009. He chaired the committee on Supervision and Regulation of Banking Institutions and the committee on Consumer and Community Affairs. In these capacities, he took a leading role in developing responses to t...
Greg Bunch draws on a wealth of experience as an entrepreneur, manager, consultant, alderman, and teacher. He is the founder of Masterplan International Corporation, a strategy consulting firm. He was also a partner at Brandtrust, a brand strategy consultancy. Greg is a co-founder of Oration, a ...
George Wu studies the psychology of decision making; decision analysis; and cognitive biases in bargaining and negotiation. Additionally, he has received research funding as part of a 3-year, $3.6 million project entitled "Enhancing the Human Experience through Behavioral Science: New Paths to Pu...
Lindsey Lyman is the founder of Growth Studios, an innovation consultancy that helps companies build profitable new businesses. Through her work as a practitioner, Lindsey also helps executives become stronger innovation leaders and helps organizations build innovation capabilities. She consults ...
Sanjog Misra is the Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. His research focuses on the use of structural econometric methods to study consumer and firm decisions. In particular, his research involves building data-driven models aimed at ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.