The Chicago Booth Executive Education Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Booth School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, in partnership with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, has developed a one-of-a-kind executive education program in El Gouna that will enhance how the public and private sectors do business in Egypt.
This new experiential program will help leaders use The Chicago Approach to overcome market disruption, innovate in their industries, and collaborate with partners across the public and private sectors. The program is custom-designed for the region addressing business challenges in the market today—all taught by world-renowned Chicago Booth faculty.
- To improve management, decision-making and leadership in times of digital, economic and social disruption
- Discover how to use data to enhance strategic decision making in an increasingly complex and evolving digital environment
- Develop tactical innovation tools that will help leverage outside perspectives for insights and new ideas
- Acquire the analytical frameworks to increase ROI and improve your decision-making process based on customer insights
- Learn how to anticipate disruptive market changes and act with strategic agility
- Discover what financial lessons can be drawn from recent crises to better prepare for future economic risks and operational challenges
- Learn best practices in behavioral science, negotiation techniques and develop frameworks for making sound decisions
- Identify, replicate, and nurture high-performance behaviors and work groups throughout the organization
There are multiple formats for learning - online, experiential, and classroom.
The curriculum blends traditional and experiential learning to illustrate the challenges and opportunities facing industries in today’s growing markets. While the program includes concepts and business cases from businesses around the world, the curriculum is specifically designed to strengthen Egypt’s economic and social development goals in the years ahead.
PROGRAM CORE SESSIONS
- Strategic Risk Management and Financial Fragility
- Fintech and the Future of Financial Services
- Innovation Leadership
- Executing Breakthrough and Disruptive Innovation
- Behavioral Economics
- Negotiations and Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics for Growth
- Artificial Intelligence and New Analytical Methods
- Business Strategy and Business Model Innovation
- Strategy and Digital Transformation
- High-Performance Leadership
Who should attend
This program is designed for senior-level executives in charge of creating value for their organizations. The program is an excellent fit for executives who are responsible for enhancing their organizations by combating competition and market disruption, leading digital transformation and innovation, working with policy makers and government officials, evaluating new ventures, managing change or, improving the growth of the organization.