Who should attend
This course is designed for marketing practitioners or managers who want to learn how to build businesses that are ready to successfully compete in today’s market. No prior experience of business models or business strategy is required. Expect the workshop to be interactive, fast-paced and hands-on.
About the course
As marketeers, it’s important for us to be clear and concrete in how we communicate with our colleagues and customers. Yet, conversations about business strategy are almost always complicated and fluffy. The Business Model Canvas (created by Strategyzer) is an excellent tool for overcoming this challenge as it enables us to map out our business model on just one page and discuss it with much more clarity and efficiency. It’s used by over 5 million people around the world and this workshop is going to teach you exactly how to apply it to your business.
- Appreciate the benefits of using visual tools like the Business Model Canvas to improve your business strategy
- Identify the nine different segments that make up the Business Model Canvas
- Integrate the Business Model Canvas into your marketing strategy
- Understand what a business model is and why it’s important to your role
- Evaluate and assess the business models of some of the most successful companies in the world including Apple, Airbnb and Google using the Business Model Canvas
- Discover how to map out your existing business model using the Business Model Canvas and identify areas where you could make potential improvements
- Learn a shared language around strategy and business models
- Improve how you collaborate with different teams and departments in your organisation.
Nicholas is an independent innovation consultant with a wealth of experience applying and teaching Business Model Canvas as well as other innovation methodologies such as Value Proposition Design, Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Six Thinking Hats. In his previous role at a digital agency, he us...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.