The Business Development Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Salford, Manchester.Full disclaimer.
So much of our daily life is about selling, whether it’s our company, our products or ourselves. Effective sales strategies and techniques not only deliver for your company’s bottom line, but also grow market presence and customer relationships.
Whatever your experience level, we can all improve.
This interactive, two day course will provide delegates with a sound understanding of the key principles of selling and account management. It will also provide delegates with the tools, techniques and confidence to improve their influence and profitability.
The course uses a wide range of learning techniques including case studies and role play exercises designed to reinforce key messages and lessons. It is shaped to suit both those new to sales and account management as well as those with more experience looking for a more formal skills toolkit.
Day 1: Effective Selling & Influencing Day 2: Account Management Fundamentals
After completing Day 1 delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principals of selling and what makes a successful sales call
- Recognise the different steps of a sales call and how to structure an effective sales call
- Confidently carry out an initial sales calls and have examples to use back at work
- Use the tools provided to assist them with the application of a sales call, post call review and managing their diaries and appointments
After completing Day 2 delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principals of account management
- Apply our course tools, to your own accounts when you return to work
- Use account strategies in your own business environment
- Enhance business returns through more efficient account management