Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Adelaide.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Designed to help businesses deepen their knowledge and understanding of core diversity and inclusion issues, understand the business case for implementing inclusiveness practices and how to plan for future success and build organisational alignment.
What will you learn?
- How you can apply a toolbox for change that works
- How to identify a business case for your workplace to be diverse and inclusive, including complaint culture, benefits of flexibility, talent retention, incident risk reduction and the business case for D&I
- Identify your own unconscious biases, understand merit and privilege in preparation for being a more effective leader.
- Have a foundational understanding of how to develop a D&I plan that engages your business and has a high probability of successful implementation.
Who should attend
- Human Resources leaders and managers
- Emerging and current middle/senior managers
- Professional Management Program participants who wish to take this course as an elective