The Berkeley Executive Leadership Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haas School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Our five-day flagship leadership development program attracts business leaders from around the world, from organizations with a variety of missions and goals. You will create a personalized plan to unlock innovation and growth, create energy, urgency, and drive results. You will return to your organization with a new set of effective leadership skills, grounded in research and a plan you can put to use immediately.
Develop a Strategic Leadership Plan Gain new skills and harness your unique leadership style and aspirations into a personalized, actionable plan to immediately put to use in your organization - creating urgency and driving results.
Lead Change and Drive Innovation Excel at unlocking innovation and growth and quickly responding to market demands. Increase your Influence and Persuasion
Capture your vision, communicate it throughout the organization, and stay on-point during challenging times by identifying your blind spots, building trust, and finding common ground at every level.
Create and Cultivate a High-Performance Culture Become a force multiplier by building and motivate cross-functional, diverse, and global teams and learning how to attract and retain the best people, including project-based and virtual talent.
Develop a Competitive Advantage Incorporate tri-sector leadership (business, government, and social sectors) to excel at solving today’s most pressing challenges.
The Berkeley Executive Leadership program curriculum covers the following topics:
TOPIC 1 | Understanding Your Leadership Skills and Personal Aspirations
- The attributes of a great leader
- Getting the most out of your week
- Leader as communicator
- The Emotional & Social Competency Inventory
TOPIC 2 | Becoming a Force Multiplier
- Leadership insights from the latest neuroscience
- Leading people & building great teams
- Deconstructing innovation & creating systems for repeatable success
TOPIC 3 | Motivating and Energizing Your Organization
- Freedom: an integral aspect of effective leadership
- Driving high performance and retaining the best people
- Tri-sector leadership
- Leveraging culture for strategic success
TOPIC 4 | Enhancing Your Leadership Advantage
- Effective influence and persuasion
- Capturing today's profits and driving tomorrow's growth
- Organizational culture as a powerful leadership tool
TOPIC 5 | Strategic Communications and Action Planning
- Being a successful disrupter in your industry & bringing your team along
- Strategic leadership communications for becoming a force multiplier
- Personalize peer coaching
Who should attend
Executive and senior leadership including CEOs, C-level executives and VPs – and any accomplished leader seeking to drive growth in every corner of their organization.