Who should attend
- Current and future Project Champions
- Project Managers
About the course
When it comes to championing a successful project, it’s not just wisdom or luck. Delivering on your promise of improvement projects requires the steady hand of project champions providing leadership and coaching to the project team. The project champion is the person who owns the leadership role and delegates the project management role. Our 'Art and Science of Successful Project Champions' workshop aims to help participants discover the requirements and responsibilities of a project champion and come away with secrets to produce exceptional results.
- Understand the requirements for becoming a successful project champion
- Recognize the difference between leadership skills and subject matter expertise
- Learn how to focus on and emphasize key project milestones
- Discover when to step in and remove roadblocks
- Be able to identify the critical coaching skills which keep a project moving
- Craft a personal improvement plan
- Project Champion Requirements
- Three Main Responsibilities
- Your Path to Improvement
Coach and consultant specializing in lean transformation, supply chain management, and strategy execution. I bring exceptional experience in both industry and consulting services. Using a balanced approach in defining strategy, improving processes, and leveraging the appropriate technology, I ke...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.