Who should attend
- general and functional managers who wish to better understand the potential for digital technologies to impact their industries and organizations, for better and for worse
- organizational development leaders who wish to understand the skills, attributes and cultural prerequisites needed to maintain competitive advantage in the face of ongoing disruption
- leaders who already have digital transformation expertise and wish to bring greater strategic thinking to their roles and projects
- consultants who wish to leverage new tools and frameworks in their client engagements
About the course
Organizations that anticipate future possibilities will outperform those that are forever reacting to events they can’t control. Learn how to become a more anticipant organization.
Why Take This Course
- anticipate a range of potential opportunities, crises, and future scenarios that digital transformation could bring to your organization from both inside and outside your industry
- prepare for and rehearse future scenarios that can enhance organizational resilience
- develop high-performing collaborative teams comprised of anticipant humans and intelligent machines
- effectively harness human, digital and information resources to strengthen offensive competitiveness and defensive risk mitigation capabilities
The greatest threat to an organization is an event it does not see coming. This is why anticipatory acting, not reacting, is the new normal for industry leaders. To survive in a world where entire industries and economies are being transformed by digital technologies, executives and managers must learn to anticipate potential opportunities and risks, or be swept aside.
The Anticipant Organization will help you better understand the new rules of engagement, management principles and techniques that will help your organization increase competitiveness, risk management, and resilience in an era of unrelenting technological change. Through case studies and anticipatory scenario development exercises, you will learn how to become a more anticipant organization.
Major-General (Retired) David Fraser is one of Canada’s most accomplished leaders in both the public and private sectors. He is the President of AEGIS Six Corporation and sits on several boards. David Fraser served for over 31 years with the Canadian Armed Forces. Joining the Second Battalio...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.