Who should attend
- Those wanting a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers wanting to learn the latest in travel management
- Regional / District Sales Managers for travel suppliers looking for a solid foundation in travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Human Resources Professionals
- Meetings & Events Professionals
- Risk Professionals
About the course
The Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management™ course builds off of the Fundamentals curriculum to aid business travel professionals in increasing their knowledge of the industry while also expanding on their professional skills. This course is designed for travel buyers overseeing a managed business travel program and suppliers offering travel-related products and services.
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.