Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
For individuals who are in leadership roles looking to keep their organization ahead of the curve through tech innovations, or who are on career tracks to take on technology leadership roles, including:
- C-suite leaders and directors ensuring their organization is prepared for the latest digital trends and disruptions
- Functional heads and business leaders with responsibility to drive tech innovation and strategy across their organization
- Mid- to senior-level managers and executives gearing up for tech leadership roles
- Consultants who need to be up-to-speed on the latest technologies and business applications to offer superior solutions to clients
About the course
In a rapidly changing technology landscape, you need to understand not only the various technologies, but be able to create a cohesive strategy around them. The Berkeley Technology Leadership Program is designed to do just that. Through a dynamic mix of live teaching sessions on critical leadership topics, frameworks, hands-on teaching methods, active program support, and peer learning, you will develop the vision and skill to navigate digital transformation.
- Identify the strategies and processes required to lead the implementation of technology to enable significant change and solve problems.
- Explore AI application strategies and identify frameworks that help with the practical application of AI-related modeling.
- Evaluate the current fintech ecosystem, and how fintech innovations are reinventing traditional banking as well as creating new business models.
- Create a pitch deck for how you will lead the implementation of technology to solve an inefficiency within your organization.
- Develop and refine your leadership style and communication skills through live sessions and application exercises.
Education PhD, Management (Marketing), INSEAD, France PhD, Computer Science, Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary MSc, Mathematics, Eotvos Lorand University, Hungary Positions Held At Haas since 2008 2008 – present, Assistant Professor of Marketing, Haas School of Business External Se...
Education PhD, MSc. Stanford University Graduate School of Business MA, BA. Economics and Accounting, Tel Aviv University (emphasis on Math and Macroeconomics) Completed all courses required for a PhD in Economics. Tel Aviv University (emphasis on Math and Macroeconomics) Certified Public...
Education PhD, Economics, Queen’s University at Kingston MA, Economics, Queen’s University at Kingston BSocSci, University of Ottawa Positions Held At Haas since 2005 2011 – present, Sylvan C. Coleman Chair in Finance and Accounting 2006 – present, Associate Professor of Finance, Haas School of...
Education PhD, Organizational Behavior/Sociology, Harvard University AM, Sociology, Harvard University MBA, Harvard Business School AB, Economics, magna cum laude, Harvard College Positions Held At Haas since July 2012 2012 – present, Assistant Professor, Haas School of Business 1993...
Education JD, UCLA School of Law BS, Computer Engineering & Management, Case Western Reserve University Positions Held At Haas since 2017 2007 – 2016, VP of Special Projects, Google 2005 – 2007, General Manager/VP, Drugstore.com 2004 – 2005, CEO/Founder, Big World Travel LLC 2000 – 2004, COO,...
Education PhD, Engineering Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology MS, Technology Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology BS, Symbolic Systems, Stanford University BA, Political Science, Stanford University Positions Held At Haas since 2009 2010 – present, Visiting Assi...
Pieter Abbeel received a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering from KU Leuven (Belgium) and received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Stanford University in 2008. He joined the faculty at UC Berkeley in Fall 2008, with an appointment in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sci...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.