Tech for Non-Tech
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
What do IoT, blockchain, AI and RPA mean to you? If you’re from a non-tech background, you might have heard of them – but you might not realise the impact they can have. They’re technologies that are shaping the way we work – and professionals in all sectors need to understand them to succeed in our increasingly digital world.
Does this mean you need to become a tech whizz? Not at all. It means you need to develop the knowledge and skills to assess different types of technology and better understand tech professionals. When you understand what they do – and why it’s important – you’ll be able to benefit from their expertise. You’ll be able to make decisions – and feel confident that they’re the right ones.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme Tech for non-tech professionals?
- You will get to grips with tech jargon – and learn how to effectively engage with tech teams.
- You will learn about AI, IoT, RPA, Blockchain, 3D printing and cloud-based apps – and explore where they can add value or cause problems.
- You will analyse your own business model and how technology impacts it.
- You will explore how customer expectations for technology can be a challenge for your current business model.
- You will develop an open mind to technological change and the benefits it offers.
Tech for Non-tech Professionals shows you the fundamentals of technology and the impact it can have. You’ll learn to take advantage of technology – both in your role and for your organisation. You’ll discover how technology impacts your current business model – and how it can enhance it.
So if you want to:
- Get the technological understanding you need to do your job more effectively
- Know more about the technology you interact with in your organisation
- Get the skills you need to have more effective conversations with tech people
- Learn how other people have embraced technology, rather than feared it
A LEARNING EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
When you come to Vlerick, you step away from your usual routine and gain a wider perspective. You discover how to tackle challenges, turn your knowledge into action and apply your skills in your workplace. You learn from faculty who are experts in their fields – and from a diverse group of peers. All these things help you become a confident, skilled professional, ready to succeed in business – and in life.
Who should attend
We welcome professionals with little or no background in technology who want to strengthen their technology business knowledge.
If you’re part of a technology-driven organisation – and want to better understand the way your organization works – this programme is perfect for you.