About the course
This programme is designed to help managers identify and improve their leadership styles, develop social networking skills and maximise their social capital, and understand the team dynamics and processes that help bring out the best in their teams.
- To understand the importance of working together as a team in organizations
- To optimize one’s effectiveness as a team leader and performance as a team player
- To introduce managers to the concept of ‘social capital’ and leverage it
- To recognize different leadership styles and the situations in which they work best
What separates successful leaders from the rest of the pack? Social Capital. It’s a known fact that successful leaders have a knack for knowing whom to get tap to get things done. Building social capital gets you the resources you need when you really need them. Social capital has been shown to be an important determinant of individual performance and career progression.
The three-day programme will help executives learn new tools and techniques to think creatively and strategically about how to create and leverage social capital, build high- performing teams, and refine their leadership styles.
The programme covers a range of topics including:
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Building high-performing teams
- Leadership styles and their impact
- Maximizing your social capital as a leader
- Building and mobilizing organizational capital
- Middle and senior level managers in public and private organisations
- Individuals seeking to improve the effectiveness of teams and their leadership skills
Nobin Thomas is an Assistant Professor of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management at the Indian Institute of Management, Indore. He teaches courses in Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Theory and Social Network Analysis. He obtained his doctoral degree in Organizational Be...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.